Project Development and Sales Executive
- Analyze and report market information in terms of new players, services, and prices.
- Develop an understanding of clients’ requirements in order to improve the value proposition.
- Analyze and report on future business potential and opportunities.
- Prepare and implement an action plan for all revenue generating initiatives.
- Follow up on client satisfaction through resolving their questions, complaints, and requests via the telephone, email, or through arranged visits.
- Handle the relationship with current and future clients to build a foundation for extended growth and advancement.
- Identify and report client problems to senior management of the Firm.
- Deliver professional Firm presentations to potential clients to secure project leads.
- Maintain frequent and personal contact with clients.
- Maintain the Firm's professional image.
- Promote positive interaction and professionalism with current and future clients.
- Bachelor degree with a preferred emphasis in Administration or Marketing. Other degrees shall also be considered. Females and fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Presentable, hard working, enthusiastic, persuasive, self motivated, well spoken and confident positive attitude are vital.
- Strong skills in negotiation, analysis, reporting, communication (both verbal and written).
- Highly customer oriented.
- A team player, a pleasant personality, and a smile on your face and in your voice shall go far in fitting into the family atmosphere office environment.
- Capable of leading projects and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to faced challenges.
- A charming and polite person at all times is a must.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Sound decision making and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to present professional image of self and Firm.
- Personal commitment to providing quality products and unparalleled customer service.
- Position requires extensive visits to clients' offices.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org