- Support Partners and staff.
- Prepare agendas, schedule and organize client meetings, internal meetings, travel, and department activities.
- Manage and maintain department’s calendars using Microsoft Outlook.
- Prepare error free reports, memos, letters and other documents.
- Manage general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining files and records and distributing information as needed.
- Control the petty cash as well as other simple accounting duties and follow up.
- Follow up on certain human resources duties.
This position will support a group of partners and staff. Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, though 1- 2 years’ experience in a professional (accounting or law) environment shall be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both Arabic and English.
- Proven ability to multitask and to prioritize.
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Office bundled software.
- Demonstrated ability to write concise and to the point documents.
- High attention to detail and accuracy while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential material in a responsible manner.
- Self-starter and having a positive attitude are clear characteristics of the successful candidate.